With all focus and attention to every little detail we make sure nothing is left to chance.
All of our produce is made in a purpose-built production facility which is guided under strict hygienic conditions as well as having strong importance on HACCP. We have committed and experienced staff and they trained on a regular basis on the importance of food hygiene and food manufacture. All areas of premises and practises are looked over and inspected independently from the FSA and the local HSE.
We make sure we ensure that the quality, legality and safety of the products we make are never compromised. Our established HACCP food safety system is managed by a trained technical team who work closely with the onsite Meat Hygiene Service Team for the production of a quality product. All our meat is sourced from the UK and is fully traceable so our customer’s mind can be at peace. Lasting relationships with our customers and repeat business testimony to our ability to produce a quality competitively priced product which constantly fulfils our customer expectations. We have 8 steps which we follow which will complete Food hygiene safety; our site has always had a BRC Grade ‘A’ standard. The steps we follow are:
- Record full traceability, from raw materials to delivery of the finished product.
- Strict temperature control from our cold store to your door.
- Daily microbiological testing using an external accredited laboratory.
- External laboratory analysis verifying the meat content of each product.
- in-house fat analysis of every batch using the latest lab technology.
- Daily hygienic cleaning following a strict programme.
- Regular staff training in food hygiene and food manufacture.
- Internal audits, supplier audits and site visits.